Spring Trends 2013
- Traditional Ombre: dark at the scalp, light on the ends
- Reverse Ombre: light at the scalp, dark on the ends
- Highlighted Ombre: this version is weaved in through the midshaft and ends, much like a foiled highlight, leaving some natural color to blend with the light.
Pastels are huge hit this season. Lavender, sea foam teal and rose pinks are definitely the most talked about in the soft hue spectrum. These colors are being worn in various ways.
- All over color: scalp to ends
- Dip Dyed: only the ends of the hair are colored, one shade of pastel or in a rainbow effect
- Extensions: real hair that is fastened to a clip that can be put in or removed whenever you want. This is great because it’s not permanent and you can switch it up depending on your outfit, event, or mood. Because they are made out of real hair, they can be washed, curled or flat ironed to match your style. We carry these at Hybrid Salon for $10. If you would like the extension cut to blend in with your current style, the cost is $15 total.
- Braids: fishtails, pulled apart braids and side swept braids are popping up in all of the celebrity and fashion magazines. This is a youthful, fresh approach when added to a “bed head” low bun or pony tail.
- Beachy Waves: this look is achieved with minimal product and can be done with a curling wand or diffuser.
- Deep Side & Middle Parts: reminiscent of the 1960’s-1970’s, this style can be worn straight, wavy or curly, as well as up or down. Add a scarf for a vintage throwback.
When choosing a different look, remember to pick one that best represents your personal taste, works well with your everyday life and allows you to look and feel your best. The professional Stylists at Hybrid Salon are well trained in these trends and are looking forward to developing a cutting edge look for you this Spring!
~Ivana for Hybrid Salon